Tuesday evening meeting - 24th
- District Conference and our assistance
- Open positions in the club for next year
- Global Grant and Women's Shelter project
- Topics and speakers for upcoming weeks
Thursday Noon Meeting - 26th
The Wall That Heals
Veterans Memorial Wall
Arrives Feb. 1 Exhibit Feb. 2-5, 2017
Festival Grounds at Rockport Harbor
The Wall That Heals is an exhibition created by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund (VVMF) to travel to communities across the United States. Featuring a half-scale replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C., it is also accompanied by a mobile Education Center that tells the story of the Vietnam War era and The Wall. The exhibition will bring the experience of Vietnam to our community and will provide an opportunity for all to gain a heightened awareness of the impact and legacy of the Vietnam War.
Make contributions to help Memorialize the site, donate here or make checks to:
RF Chamber Foundation, Veteran's Wall Task Force, 319 Broadway, Rockport, TX 78382.
For Press Release, click here.
To signup to VOLUNTEER, click here.
For information on the wall, click here. http://www.vvmf.org/
MOMENTS TO REMEMBER WHY YOU JOINED ROTARY
WHY YOU MAY WANT TO JOIN ROTARY
Congratulations and Thanks
to the members who were elected to serve the club for 2017-2018. Click the Read More to see who.
After the election of officers for 2017-2018 on the 15th, we had some changes. President-Elect Yvonne Perez is looking for someone to fill the positions that have no one listed. Several opportunities for your service.
|Board of Directors|
|Vice President||Terri Whitman|
|Sergeant at Arms||Darren Sigwald|
|Immediate Past President||Stephenie Cochran|
|Rotary Foundation||Julie Roman|
|Evening Meeting Chairperson||Jim Elder|
|Taste of Rockport-Fulton|
|Scholarship Foundation President||Steve Clarkson|
- RYLA Conference
- Lone Star PETS - President Elect Training Seminar
- Taste of Rockport
- District 4 Way Test Speech Contest, Youth Luncheon, Campus Tour, TAMU-Kingsville
- Foundation Awards Luncheon & Grant Management Training for 2017-2018 Grants
- Conference of Rotary Clubs - District 5930 - Starts in Harlingen for Thursday, Friday-Sunday in Rockport-Fulton
- District Assembly for 2017-2018 - TAMU-Kingsville