Tuesday evening meeting
Thursday Noon Meeting
Meeting is from Noon-1 at the Rockport Country Club.
Where do film screenings take place?
Traditionally, the Thursday night Red Carpet Party and screening is held outside, under the Autumn moon. The 2016 Red Carpet Party will take place on the lawn of the recently renovated 1867 RH Wood house, located at 203 N Magnolia street in Rockport.
The screenings on Friday & Saturday take place at Rockport Cinema 4, our local theater, at 2702 Hwy 35 N.
How do I attend the festival? Where do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online through this website. Click here to buy tickets.
We recommend that you stay at the Lighthouse Inn, the official hotel of the Rockport Film Festival.
Watch a compilation of the trailers for all five features films.
Want to pay your dues and monthly statement by credit card ...
- World Polio Day
- Club Service Project - Stuffing of Comfort and Joy Bags - Bring what you signed up for to Nancy Paulson's House at 6 pm with an appetizer. We will also have pizza and libations - all kinds. Check the Upcoming Events list for directions.
- Rockport Film Festival - Sponsorships, signups and more coming soon
- District 5930 Centennial Foundation Dinner and Program, Printable Flyer, Register Now - limited seating available register early
- RYLA Conference
- Lone Star PETS - President Elect Training Seminar
- Taste of Rockport
- District 4 Way Test Speech Contest, Youth Luncheon, Campus Tour, TAMU-Kingsville
- Foundation Awards Luncheon & Grant Management Training for 2017-2018 Grants
- Conference of Rotary Clubs - District 5930 - Starts in Harlingen for Thursday, Friday-Sunday in Rockport-Fulton
- District Assembly for 2017-2018 - TAMU-Kingsville